5 Experiential Leadership Presentation
From: mikecardus, 3 days ago
This is a power point that I presented recently at the University at Buffalo's - New York Leadership Educator's Consortium.
Here are the comments from the participants
- Not enough time
- Good Stuff!
- Very engaging, informational- Thoroughly enjoyed myself!
- Good Energy, some new ideas shared session matched description
- Fun and Energetic=> very interesting, useful activities
- I loved the activities! And your willingness to share
- Best session, good pace and good new info
- Different style of facilitation but I learned a few different tricks thanks!
- Mike had a lot of energy and some wonderful activities to implement and try. Time went by very quickly- a little too fast for some activities to debrief
- Wish he had more time, seemed very rushed but very useful info and transferrable -Great willingness to share! Thank You!
- This was great.. I am able to take a great deal back to my college
- Fun! Ran out of time, more time would have been nice.
Michael Cardus serves as an Adventure Consultant for Create-Learning Team Building. Mike facilitates, trains, and speaks to groups in a variety of settings including Fortune 500 Companies, small business, universities and classrooms. Currently he lives in Buffalo NY, he travels to serve your groups needs - where and when your group desires.