Thursday, September 4, 2008

Buffalo, NY Hyatt - Plants a Tree in its Fountain

Create-Learning Team Building is all for planting trees and ending of foutains in Buffalo, NY.

I don't know what everybody else thinks about this, but I was shocked to see that The Hyatt has filled in its fountain. Instead of having the water feature in front that became so identifiable over the years, now there is a big pine tree. I am most upset because I had heard recently that The Hyatt was just given a large sum of money to 'spruce' up the hotel. I'm sure that a spruce tree was not what anyone had in mind.

blog it

-Michael Cardus serves as an Adventure Consultant for Create-Learning Team Building. Mike facilitates, trains, and speaks to groups in a variety of settings including Fortune 500 Companies, small business, universities and classrooms. Currently he lives in Buffalo NY, he travels to serve your groups needs - where and when your group desires.