Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Team Building and Leadership Development 2008 Favorite Images

These are what I feel are the top 50 images from 2008 for Create-Learning. As I was going through all the groups I served I kept thinking to myself "I need to take more photos of more groups";

Thank you.

Mike




- Michael Cardus is the Founder of Create-Learning-Team Building, an experiential based training and development consulting organization, as well as a blogger for TeamBuilding NY. Mike specializes in team building, team development, leadership development consulting and training, creating team building programs that retain talented staff members, increase production and effectiveness of your team.
Located in Buffalo NY.
We travel to your location and facilitate team building and leadership training, wherever and whenever best serves your team.