Sunday, March 22, 2009

Why does everyone think I'm Crazy, break the mold innovate with the innovators

Why does everyone think I'm Crazy, break the mold innovate with the innovators.

Amazing post from Intersected and my friend on twitter http://twitter.com/jamievaron.

Brainstorm only with people who are just as bold as you.
Why It’s
Bold
: You may feel like you want to talk to everyone about your bold
marketing ideas, but that’s actually the worst thing you can do. The only people
I brainstorm with are the ones who I know are as bold or bolder than I am. I
can’t afford to be pulled down by people who are too afraid to go the extra step
that I will go.
How to Cultivate It: Take inventory on what people
in your life have done in the past. Do they have a lot to say, but not a lot of
action? Those aren’t your bold friends. Do they talk the talk, then walk the walk? Yeah, talk to those people.
blog it

A list of 10 Ways to Boldly Market Yourself. click here to see rest...

-Michael Cardus is the founder of Create-Learning-Team Building, an experiential based training and development consulting organization, as well as a blogger for TeamBuilding NY. Mike specializes in team development and leadership development consulting and training, creating team-building programs that retain talented staff members, increase production and effectiveness of your team. He lives in Buffalo, NY, and travels to you to serve your team-building and leadershiptraining needs, wherever and whenever fits your schedule.