Did you ever wonder “How does one lead AWESOME team-building programs? The ones that ensure that content and learning take place. A teambuilding program that is fun, and teams leave better than when they arrived?”
Now you can find out.
In this 55 page E-book you will find applicable strategies, team-building activities, facilitation, de-briefing, and processing activities + theory that you can use immediately.
Theory Based Facilitation and Experiential Learning;
- Providing a theoretical foundation to leading team-building programs. In this section you will learn – Ideas and practical applications of team-building, instructional design, and hands-on learning.
Question based facilitation and Experiential Learning
- Over 10 different techniques for using questions for learning, and applying content to the team-building and experiential programs.
- Many, many, many questions that will engage and allow the content learning and team-building to stick
- Hand-outs that you can use immediately in your programs and meetings
- Interactive learning activities that use questions to enhance your presentation, and team-development
Activity Based Facilitation and Experiential Learning
- Learning by doing…making de-briefing and processing fun! If you are new or you are a seasoned veteran the activity based facilitation of team-building programs will make your programs better and you be the BEST facilitator possible.
Questions? Contact Mike…