DiSC Team Building Program
• Provides team members with practical information about their personal styles and behaviors to more effectively interact with other team members and customers.
• Effective for all levels of the organization (can be catered to highlight specific goals or outcomes)• Can be done with groups of 4 – 100+ participants
• Program length is 4 hours; this program can easily be used to complement a full day (6 hours), or multi day teambuilding event.
This team development program empowers team members to understand individual styles of behavior and group dynamics. Each person will participate in a DiSC personality profiling activity that highlights their specific DiSC profile. Participants will receive information that illustrates their styles and other useful information on how to create productive relationships. The team will also be able to view and discuss the groups’ dominant style highlighting strengths and possible blind spots.
Through dynamic and highly interactive activities participants will experience their DiSC styles, as they are involved in a variety of teambuilding initiatives. Additionally they will have the opportunity to adjust behaviors to improve individual and team effectiveness.
Fun, powerful and immediately applicable in the workplace, this program provides a foundation for further organizational development.
The respect, teamwork, and trust created by this approach develops a framework in which all team members can excel.
DiSC Program will illustrate to team members:
• Trust and respect between individuals
• Greater understanding of individual behavior and its impact on personal and group productivity and morale of the group
• Improved Communication by breaking down communication barriers
• New techniques for adapting behaviors based on individuals they work with
• Key challenges that inhibit optimal team performance
Contact Us - To discuss a Corporate Team Building Program using DiSC
- Michael Cardus serves as an Adventure Consultant for Create-Learning Team Building. Mike facilitates, trains, and speaks to groups in a variety of settings including Fortune 500 Companies, small business, universities and classrooms. Currently he lives in Buffalo NY, he travels to serve your groups needs - where and when your group desires.