Communication and unified decision making within the team is necessary to the success of the organization.
The team must continually enhance their communication and decision making skills to effectively care for and serve clients.
Another focus area is the trust and communication of client to staff member.
For clients to actualize and become successful and satisfied in the roles of their choice, a comfort level of trust and compassion must exist.
· Strengthened connection between staff and clients
· Unified decision making amongst staff
· Increased levels of trust with staff and clients
· Building of self-esteem with team members
· Actualizing success and learning from set-backs
· Program evaluations
· The Team Leaders and Create-Learning will develop a pre-assessment prior to the program
· The Team Leaders and Create-Learning will develop a post-assessment immediately following the program
· The Team Leaders and Create-Learning will develop a post-assessment to be administered approximately 3 months and 6 months following end of program time.
· Unified model for decision making
· Trust within the staff
· Change that is agreed upon for the best interest of the team
· Increased staff retention
We will facilitate the organization through initiatives and reflections on improving trust and communication within the program.
With Self-Directed behaviors the focus is on choice and acceptance of choice.
The participants will gain communication and trust.
Additionally we will facilitate the participants through a decision making model. This model can be transferred into the program model already being used by the team and organization.
The participants will have an understanding of;
· How their choices affect themselves
· How their choices affect others
· As well as a model to decrease the amount of time to make choices within the team.
to Facilitate your Team Development & Decision Making
-Michael Cardus is the founder of Create-Learning-Team Building, an experiential based training and development consulting organization, as well as a blogger for TeamBuilding NY. Mike specializes in team development and leadership development consulting and training, creating team-building programs that retain talented staff members, increase production and effectiveness of your team. He lives in Buffalo, NY, and travels to you to serve your team-building and leadership training needs, wherever and whenever fits your schedule.